The Louis Sullivan Building of Newark
This renovation restored a historical building bringing it back to life while maintaining some of its original features.
Licking County Foundation
Rogers Krajnak Architects, Inc.
This project was a renovation to a historic bank building. The building was originally built in 1914 by renowned architect, Louis Sullivan and opened its doors in 1915. The building is known as one of Sullivan's "Jewel Box Banks," which are featured throughout the midwest. The renovation performed by our team restored the structure which now serves as an office building for a local non-profit.