The Reynolds Coliseum renovation is a comprehensive interior renovation of an historic sporting and event venue, which opened in 1949 on the campus of NC State University. Outside, the visible changes are limited to mostly new doors and windows, but the changes inside are dramatic. The northern third of the facility’s seating bowl was demolished to make space for a new Grand Hall for the NCSU Walk of Fame and History. The upper level concourse, previously a running track, also houses hall of fame exhibits along the entire perimeter. A new hardwood basketball court fills the southern two thirds of the arena and features intimate, close-to-the-floor seating. The renovated coliseum will feature refreshed finishes, new LED lighting and scoreboard, upgraded concessions and hospitality areas, and for the first time in 67 years, air conditioning.