Director of Business Development
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop, coordinate and supervise business development and marketing efforts at the level for new and existing target areas. This will be done in accordance with Corporate and company business plan and per Corporate Procedures.
- In conjunction with the Corporate Business Plan, develop objectives and strategies for each region in support of overall business development goals.
- Perform research and client contact to identify and prioritize potential markets and customers
- Prepare and implement business development action plans for targeted markets. Approve and monitor execution of action plans prepared by subordinate business development and marketing personnel.
- Direct and supervise the development of major proposals, presentation, brochure materials and other effective promotional literature.
- Train and assist project personnel committed in proposals to make effective presentations
- Plan for, staff, train, develop and supervise department including personnel administration. Define subordinate’s functions, duties, responsibilities and power to act.
- Determine client needs and evaluate company resources and capabilities in light of those needs.
- Meet with client management, staff and supervisory personnel to explain character, policies, skills, resources and capabilities of the firm.
- Facilitate the development of company business plans and goals, and in developing strategy for management client contacts regarding new work, contract negotiating, and future work potential.
- Relevant work experience with a minimum of 6 years construction and / or architecture experience
- Successful sales experience with a minimum of 6 years in construction business development
- Education level of a bachelor degree / professional degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or Civil Engineering
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Stable employment history
- Excellent skills with project acquisition and preconstruction work including doing presentations
- Strong relationship skills
- Well networked in the region
- Outgoing, polished, and credible
- Community association involvement
- Live in the community
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Experienced in our type of work with larger company
© DANIS 2018. All Rights Reserved.